It’s no secret that I love what Two Cow Garage is doing. They just get better with each release, not many bands can ever say that. Their new album ‘Sweet Saint Me’ is hands down one of the 10 best records I’ve heard this year and may very well end up in my Top 5 at the very least. It’s just so very good.
Virgil over at Suburban Home has launched the pre-order for the record and boy is it a good one. Check the details;
Available on limited vinyl, CD, digitally and in a deluxe edition (Vinyl Pressing Info; 150 on Whiskey-Coke Colored Vinyl (Transparent Brown), 300 on Turquoise Blue vinyl, 550 on Orange Vinyl, All represses will be on Black vinyl)
There will be 40 vinyl sets for sale of all 3 colors.
Deluxe Set Contents
- “Sweet Saint Me” on Vinyl (you will be able to pick the color of vinyl until they sell out, the whiskey coke will only have 25 available)
- CD copy of “Sweet Saint Me”
- 64 Ounce Metal Flask with the Two Cow Garage logo screened on it
- “Sweet Saint Me” full color album poster
- Two Cow Garage Pint Glass
- Two Cow Garage Beer Coozie
- Two Cow Garage 1 inch button
- CD copy of Suburban Home Records Mix Tape Volume 6, “Just Because You Can Doesn’t Mean You Should”, a TCG inspired mix tape
To get in on this awesomeness, head HERE.